DeviceLock® DLP Suite 8.3 just updated!
27.09.2018DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.73582 (versus 8.3.73322):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Gmail and Yandex Mail Web Mail controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Facebook, Vkontakte, and LinkedIn Social Network controls.
- NetworkLock: Skype’s "Private Conversation" fully supported for Skype 8.x and 14.x. This means that Content-Aware Rules permissions can be applied to the message’s original (unencrypted) text. DeviceLock is also able to "decrypt" files sent in private chats. These files are handled as regular Outgoing files for Skype. Skype Calls’ detection and control capabilities enhanced for Skype 8.x.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Viber support.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced support of the Telegram messaging application.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced IBM Notes support.
- Search Server: Date format on the search page now corresponds the date format in system settings.
- DeviceLock: DeviceLock Enterprise Server can now generate reports and relations charts by a schedule. Note: All existing reports and relations charts will be converted to one-time tasks during installation of this update.
- DeviceLock: For Read and Write operations with USB Removable devices (at "Removable" device-type level), their PID, VID, and Device ID serial number (where available) is specified in the Information field of the Audit Log viewer.
- DeviceLock: Optimized Printer shadow copy processing.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced file type detection patterns for SolidWorks files (.sldprt, .slddrw, .sldasm).
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: Microsoft Office 2016 Click-To-Run, Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016, and Kaspersky Small Office Security 15.0.2.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.